With Spring approaching, it’s a great time to experience the warmth and care of our friendly and relaxing home whilst making new friends.
Along with the reassurance of 24-hour quality care, come and enjoy excellent home cooked food, luxury cafés, hair salons, beautiful gardens and many more luxury amenities. You will also have the opportunity to take part in a stimulating and imaginative programme of activities organised by our dedicated companionship team.
The expertise of our home staff is complemented and supported by Colten’s operational clinical and quality managers who ensure the consistent high-quality of care across all our homes. This strong combination has helped make us one of the UK’s best care home operators based on consistently high overall ratings from our regulator the Care Quality Commission. In recent successive inspections, four of our homes have been rated Outstanding*, the highest grade possible. All our other homes are rated Good*.
To find out more about the other Colten Care homes offering this, please click here.
For more details, please call 01425 482466.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer: 4 weeks respite care for the price of 3 weeks.
- Promotional Period: Offer is valid for respite bookings confirmed and paid for in full between 1st November 2018 – 28th February 2019. The Offer must have been redeemed and respite stay must commence by 31st March 2019. No promotional bookings will be taken beyond this date.
- The Offer is subject to availability – all homes have a limited number of rooms available for respite – these will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be considered booked when full payment is received.
- Up to two stays, 4 weeks for the price of 3, can be booked within the promotional period.
- Admission is not available on Saturday or Sunday without prior arrangement.
- Allocated room choice is at the Home Managers’ discretion.
- Offer availability is subject to an independent needs assessment carried out by the home. This is free of charge.
- Colten Care Ltd, has the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
*Correct November 2018